Explore the Dolomites in Winter!
Ski touring in The Dolomites will steal your heart and soul and make you want to come back from more! I experienced it first hand!
The Dolomites are famous for their dramatic couloirs nestled between steep rock faces and for their amazing hut system, world class food and unique landscape of jagged ocre coloured peaks that contrast perfectly with the deep blue sky and pristine snow.
We will enjoy some beautiful lift access ski touring and descents down stunning features in the Dolomites during the first two days. And then head into the mountains for 4 days and 3 nights in huts to immerse ourselves in the backcountry and take in the wild beauty the Dolomites have to offer and enjoy some magical Italian food and hospitality.
This is your time to enjoy La Dolce Vita on skis with cappuccinos on every run and Italian aperitif to celebrate every day!
Get inspired by this video of a recent trip to the Dolomites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HqkEMOaBns
What is included:
- 6 guided days
- hotels with shared accommodation
- half board in huts
- lift passes: 2 days at Sella Ronda, 1 one way lift pass on the first day of the hut to hut trip
- transportation to the start of the ski tour and back to the hotel on the last day
- transportation to the Dolomites
- gear rental (https://www.altabadia.org/en/info/sport-tony.html)
- dinners in town
- lift passes not listed above