The gift of playing in nature is the best gift you can offer your children. Through their interaction with nature, they will develop self awareness, trust, self reliance, resilience and strength. Nature empowers all, young and adults alike. During our time together, we will teach children to belay, to understand the risks they are exposed to and how to mitigate them, and we will teach them to use their gear and gain a greater understanding of their interaction with nature.
In the summer time, we offer several types of camps:
- a 5 day overnight camp based in a beautiful chalet on the outskirts of Leysin with daily climbing trips to beautiful crags perfectly set up for children and a day to learn navigation skills, all catered to by professional mountain guides. Included is food, lodging, outdoor rock climbing and transportation from Bagnes to Leyins and back.
- a weekend camping/climbing trip in Champex with two days of climbing, camping in a remote little campsite, BBQ and if the weather is warm enough, a dip in the lake
- a 3-day day camp in Bagnes with pick up/drop off in Le Chable. We will explore the children crags around the valley and weather permitting spend a day climbing around and summiting the Pierre Avoi. NEW this year!
- NEW THIS YEAR: WEDNESDAY HALF DAYS!
- Monthly wednesday via ferrata or climbing: we will take the kids after school one afternoon a month to go explore via ferrata or climbing areas
- Ski touring: wednesday ski touring afternoon in and around Val de Bagnes
- The dates will be updated to the website and on our Kids Instagram Page. Make sure to give us a follow! Thank you!